- Line up
- Push in her chair
- Say "good morning", "teacher" and "good-bye" in Mandarin
- Wash her hands independently after using the toilet
- Follow music, singing, and dancing
- Color and stamp and paint
- Have a good spirit during class
Just to name a few. Awww... so cute! I wish I could be a little fly on the wall in her classroom. We also got a call form the teacher who told us Natalie is doing well, that she used to be very shy and quiet but has been opening up more now. We're so proud!!
Natalie proudly displaying her first ever report card.
Look at all the check marks!